Saturday, December 4, 2010

A brief update on some movies I mentioned

I already gave a quick summary of the strength feats in Lost Boys and Wir sind die Nacht. Here is the update on Hisss, The Boy who cried Werewolf and My Babysitter's a Vampire:

Hisss - Unfortunately there is almost nothing to report about. The only scene I find worth mentioning happens towards the end of the movie: The snake goddess woman grabs a cop by his lapels with both hands and starts lifting him off the floor against a pillar (which is fine). While doing this her lower body transforms into a giant snake (which is not so fine) so that she ends up in her monstrous form. If I remember correctly her upper body stays more or less in human form. After that she grabs the evil guy and carries him to some box and puts him in there.

The Boy who cried Werewolf - A girl gets infected with Werewolf blood in this made for kids TV movie. Aside from a little athletic show off she doesn't do anything. She fights a female vampire towards the end but does so while in her Werewolf shape.

My Babysitter's a Vampire - I haven't seen this one, but from what I've heard the only scenes were the kick you can already see in the trailer and a short scene in which the vampiress opens a locked door (or something similarly unspectacular).

Finally a brief update on the upcoming

Season of the Witch A new trailer was released some time ago. It looks worse than the previous one in my opinion. Anyway, in this one you can see how the witch grabs one of the guys' arms and prevents him from falling off a bridge by holding him at his wrist with just one hand (@1:30).

No comments:

Post a Comment